Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I like how no one is talking about the Nintendo 3DS Price drop
(09-11-2011, 03:23 PM)Alpha Six Wrote:
(09-11-2011, 01:43 PM)Streeper Creeper Wrote: I guess they could make a MM Master Quest, but for only 4 dungeons?
Not sure why everyone says this. There are lots of other required areas that you have to go to before entering a dungeon. It's not the same as OoT where you finish one dungeon and you usually just go straight to the next. There's always lots of stuff to do inbetween before you even CAN go to the dungeon. A Master Quest would be great for MM because they could rework the entire game instead of choice locations.

it would be amazing if they made a master quest version of majora's mask that changed item locations and added masks and sidequests

part of the fun of mm is discovering things like huge rupee chests, then manipulating time to keep getting them - on later playthroughs it's not as fun already knowing where that stuff is, so just changing some stuff like that around would make another playthrough refreshing
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I like how no one is talking about the Nintendo 3DS Price drop - by Jalopes - 09-11-2011, 04:18 PM