Users browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)
Why did you change your identity(ies)? (avatar/signature/others)
(07-09-2012, 12:07 PM)alexmach1 Wrote: puggsoy shouldn't be the only one with a yellow rimmed top hat.

Of course I should Cool

Anyway, to celebrate my third star (and thus the promotion to Posting Freak) I decided to get round to making some 64x64 icons for my projects. I also enlarged my bottomless top hat (64x46). I probably seem pretty selfish, linking only to my own projects (I see others like MJ linking to Super Arisa World and such), but then again I'm too busy with Fl1p to really support anyone else's (and I'm not gonna link to something I don't follow). But I just want you to know, I still think they're all awesome projects Big Grin

By the way, if anybody thinks that the icons are making my sig a bit too big feel free to say so, I'll be glad to put them in a spoiler. Just don't go suggesting to put the comic in a spoiler: Dilbert stays.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why did you change your identity(ies)? (avatar/signature/others) - by puggsoy - 07-09-2012, 01:39 PM