Users browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)
Why did you change your identity(ies)? (avatar/signature/others)
(05-22-2012, 12:53 AM)Previous Wrote: My home board has quite strict signature rules: Absolutely no images (except for small emoticons) and maximally 100px in height. :-)

If you want to hear my opinion, I think that all these project icons are perfectly fine, but I don't see the point in having larger images in a signature. There's an avatar on the right and a supposedly small signature at the bottom of a post, but the post itself should be the dominant part. Images should go to profile pages (though this MyBB lacks such a feature, it seems) or your wallpaper or Tumblr or something. That's how I see it.

Agree, agree and agree. Yes having projects there is fine. But do we need a large GORS wall graffiti or a giant piece of pixel art? I think not! Same goes for dancing people. Showing people what your doing and having an amusing (well meant to be amusing picture in the case of Vipershark Wink ) is fine but when they're stacked on top of each other it gets pretty ridiculous. Look how many post on this page alone have a bigger sig than post!
[Image: randomimage.cgi]
Thanked by: Previous

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why did you change your identity(ies)? (avatar/signature/others) - by Goemar - 05-22-2012, 05:58 AM