Users browsing this thread: 30 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
Standing on the windowsill of an open window for over half an hour wasn't any fun at all and it didn't solve the problem.
My legs feel all wobbly and my fingers hurt.

I left it at "the shutters are down" once I managed to get that far, but they won't go up the usual way now. The band thing got stuck between the roll thing and wall and doesn't want to get out and I just don't know any more. I don't even know if I'd get it back through the wall into the room if I'd get it loose. Eeeeeh.
Well it's nice to have new windows (not that I'd personally care but okay) but those folks weren't really competent and the way they put the shutter band leads it straight into getting stuck between roll and wall so even if I'd get it out I'd have to think of a way to prevent it from getting stuck again (like last time). . . why do I even have to do this, it's not my house and I don't want it and if I had the option I'd be gone but the cons still outweight the pros and I don't even know.

*sigh*
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Previous - 11-10-2012, 04:47 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM