Users browsing this thread: 38 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
Holy fuck my bio dad is a fucking asshole. I've been working 40 hour weeks at my overnight job, when I get home I don't get to sleep until 9 or 10 am usually so I sleep all day, and he always calls when I'm sleeping or just waking up and I'm not going to pick up when I'm just getting up because I'm still trying to get a little bit more sleep. He's sent this text 4 fucking times today, keep in mind I've told him I'm pretty much busy everyday these days in between school, a job, sleeping and just other times when he calls at a bad time.

"R U TOO BUSY TO GIVE YOUR DAD 60 SECONDS OF YOUR PRECIOUS TIME?"
Fuck you dad, FUCK YOU!
You know what my step dad did this week? Offered to take me to a Zac Brown concert, and spend the day browsing record stores with me, took me to go vote, wanted me to tag along to one of his college classes because it dealt with classic rock, and saved me a Vote Obama magnet even though he voted for Mitt because he knew I would really like it. You know what else? When I say I'm busy or need sleep he doesn't pester me, and he respects me, unlike you. I'm also not giving you my mother's side of the family's numbers to you just so you can try and rope them in to wasting their money on a pyramid scheme, not going to happen, fuck off, and you wonder why I don't want to talk to you.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by: Previous, Marth

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Gwen - 11-08-2012, 05:21 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM