Users browsing this thread: 30 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
People are such idiots.
Band I like, Landmine Marathon recently parted ways with their vocalist Grace Perry as she wants to pursue non-musical endeavors, good terms and all that, and they announced their new vocalist. Krysta Martinez, and damn she fucking tears shit up with her vocals, like it's a pretty exciting addition, but idiots all over the internet, "WHY DID THEY REPLACE GRACE WITH ANOTHER WOMAN, THEY JUST WANT TO USE HER FOR ATTENTION AND MONEY, LOL HER BOOBS ARE BIG, LOL WOMEN, THEY SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN A MAN."
For your fucking information you dumb twats, they probably found another woman because she has a similar harsh vocal register, and she can actually get in a higher, BROOTAL range that will add to the band, also why can't women just be in metal bands for the sake of playing music you dumb fucking idiots. If she were wearing mini skirts and had tape over her nipples, maybe you'd be right about using her to attract popularity, but as far as I can see, she's just dressed like everyone else, t-shirt and jeans, so what the fuck.
Seriously people like this are the reason woman don't want to enter the metal scene and it's a damn fucking shame because a lot of my favorite bands are fronted by women or women are behind the fucking awesome shreddage, or even both of the above.
And then you get the douchebags won't even give her a chance because she's not Grace Perry, and that's just stupid.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by: Previous

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Gwen - 10-26-2012, 04:43 AM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM