Users browsing this thread: 38 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
well its a bit complicated
i had a doctor but she kind of left, so we have to find a new one (and one that will take a certain kind of insurance, idk all the details)
but my mother in MD has work and a baby grandson to take care of (while my sister is sick herself) so shes not able to be here hardly ever and if she does she brings the baby and my sister as to not leave them
but the baby cant come in here with me sick and there isnt really any ideal place right nearby for them to stay while mommy takes me
if it came down to an emergency my uncle could probably drive us there but that would only be if he was here and not working too, and mom (grandmother) really prefers not having to go anywhere with him if she can get out of it (for a few reasons i think), so it mainly boils down to having people who can drive places i think
and yes ive tried most everything and it only helps when i take it, maybe for 5-10 minutes after
so far cough drops are the longest lasting relief i have and they dont even last half an hour generally
theyve been trying to give me regular doses of dayquil and nyquil among other things and while those feel good (and taste worse) for a few minutes, as i said they dont help in my recovery so i wonder why bother
nyquil so far hasnt even made me sleepy so i cant exactly rest during the day
tried taking a nap today but i essentially laid there for almost 5 hours as i couldnt really sleep (curse this youthful energy! i never could take daytime naps) and mom keeps it hot as a fricking oven in here because shes older and cant stand cold
so i have to suffer through the day until bedtime so its prob. no wonder im not getting much better
btw i cant go back to sleep in the morning either so i pretty much have to get up at 8 or 9 and it proves to be a rather long day
and yeah your right nothing is helping me, its all extremely temporary and i dont count that as helping
i know the problem isnt gonna go away until i get over this, i just want it to help for longer than a few minutes, thats all i want
but yeah sorry i was mostly just venting here, i know that being sick is always extremely difficult to deal with but im legitimately unsure of how much longer i can deal with this
guess we'll see what tomorrow brings
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Garamonde - 10-22-2012, 08:23 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM