Users browsing this thread: 30 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
got to visit home for the first time in over a month today, which was good, but apparently my cat has taken to sleeping in the litter box? what do

Speaking of which I finally asked my mom to contact my aunt and ask if she can fly over and stay with nana for awhile in my stead, because I keep getting more and more stressed out from being there, and apparently because her passport is about to expire, she can't be here until mid-November at the earliest. But I guess I should be thankful she can come over at all, and three weeks to myself will be bliss if I can last that long. I already feel guilty about leaving nana though.

On top of that, what I can only assume is a wisdom tooth has been coming in for awhile, (or has stopped? not sure if it's pushed out any further in awhile) except recently food tends to get stuck in the general area, so I'm worried about it possibly getting infected, which would be very bad. And then occasionally I try to clean it with my nail, which I'm certain increases the risk of fucking everything up exponentially. The area has started to hurt and the gum around the tooth next to it has felt a little....inflamed? It feels like it might have swelled a bit...or is a little loose? Eugh. :/ Maybe I'm overreacting, and I would've already scheduled a dentist appointment, but I no longer have dental insurance. At this point I might go anyway though, I'd rather be in debt and healthy than have anything terrible happen. From what I've heard, when people have problems with wisdom teeth, it can get ugly pretty fast.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Sol - 10-14-2012, 07:15 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM