Users browsing this thread: 29 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
Lubuntu is already giving me problems '_;
The wireless applet does NOT like unstable wireless connections. Whenever my connection drops,it enters a perpetual cycle of asking for the network password and never actually connecting. I either need to restart the network adapter or reboot entirely to fix it. On the plus side, Touchpad support is better, two-finger scrolling works.
Oh and Code::Blocks refuses to save settings in Lubuntu, which is kinda frustrating because of how involved the setup in CB is.

Speaking of Code::Blocks: C++ PROGRAMMING
I FINALLY got Fluidsynth compiled. I FINALLY got sfMidi compiled, I FINALLY got a program to run with it.

... and it sounds fucking atrocious. Several instruments in the song have been mangled. All of my effort has essentially amounted to jack shit and I should've just gone with using OGGs in the first place. Now the problem is if I can get point-looping to work in streamed audio formats with SFML in any capacity or whether I should just cut out the intro stuff from all of the songs/have them a separate file.

'_;
Though stuff like this makes me realize I'll eventually need to migrate to raw OpenGL/OpenAL-or-what-have-you for future cross-platform Gamedev.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Phaze - 10-11-2012, 02:42 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM