Users browsing this thread: 28 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
(10-09-2012, 06:50 PM)Angel Plague Wrote: Heh it doesn't seem to be going away, honestly the only reason I noticed it was that it was slightly discolored and protruded a little bit.
It stopped hurting, but it doesn't seem to be going away. I really hope it's not a blister(Or some liguid fillded pustle that is of that nature) buried beneth my skin. That'll freaken suck to get rid of.

Don't worry, if it's a blister or other liquid-filled mass those are actually really simple to treat. (if kind of gross)
Once they come to the surface you just pierce it with a pin or a needle, which is completely painless, and clean the area.
A syringe works too and looks more doctor-y, but as long as you treat the fluid like any other biohazard you're fine.
(i.e: don't drink it and wash your hands afterwards, since it was already under your skin it's about as hazardous as blowing your nose, but it always pays to be cautious anyway.)
B A N D C A M P - T W I T T E R - T U M B L R - Y O U T U B E - G 1 5
Call me aggressive, call me obscene,
but you've always called me sir when you've invaded my dreams.
Thanked by: Garamonde, Kami

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by PatientZero - 10-09-2012, 11:46 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM