Users browsing this thread: 41 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
You want to know what sucks after trying to have a good time when you are stoned?

Realizing that you can't trust someone who would otherwise be a potentially good friend when he encourages you to get higher when he isn't even stoned, fucking tries to video tape you when you're tripping, and yelling out a ton of shit trying to make me laugh so hard it'd be obvious that I am high.

Honestly this kid who messed with me last night can go fuck himself. I don't want to be friends with some dickhead who can't fucking shut his mouth when he needs to or tries to act like the cool kid in front of everyone by picking on a stoned kid. And you know what's funny? I gave him a chance when no one else would and he fucked it up, which I guess is what he fucking did to everyone else on campus to be hated so much. I hope this bastard realizes that he needs to change otherwise his year will be so much shittier than it already is.

edit:How the fuck did I put in thread instead of friend.

I am way more tired than I should be right now christ.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: Previous, Gwen, Maxpphire

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by DioShiba - 09-28-2012, 03:09 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM