Users browsing this thread: 34 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
Hm, after reading this new information it sounds like food could in fact make you react like that at times even if it hasn't before.
I explained everything about it to Mommy a while ago and she said she will pick a new doctor for me to see sometime soon since the one I saw last time kinda left or something and I forgot to bring it up to her.
Also, my oldest cousin had our central air turned on at the time of me waking up and I actually felt somewhat cold this time even though I was covered. When I was starting to get up later at like 10 or so, he came in from outside and turned the air back on, and me and Mom both told him about how I was sick this morning and he was finding every reason to defend the cool air being on like "cool air doesn't give you fevers" and it "doesn't make you sick" and stuff, which was outright obnoxious considering he has no idea what I went through or how I felt and it kinda felt like he didn't really care either all because it feels hot to him.
I guess I won't try to prevent the vomiting anymore. I had thought that diahrea was caused by stuff getting backed up in your system after so long of a time (especially since I don't do the other every day, only once in like every 2 or 3 days generally. I know I need to get more fiber but I'm not really sure how besides eating bread or something) so I guess it makes sense that your body does that as an emergency thing.
At first though I only tried to hold it in because I thought it was just really bad gas and was trying to release it and feel better.
Mommy also said to drink a lot of water which I'm trying to do but it's hard since I can't drink a lot at once unless I'm particularly thirsty so I just try to take a swallow or two every now and then.
Also after the first time of going/vomiting, when I came out and sat down, my chin was actually quivering too along with the rest of me. So that was probably a sign I was gonna go back and do more, which I did, heh.
Anyhow thanks again PZ I really 'preciate the information! I learn something new every time you post. Tongue
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Garamonde - 09-27-2012, 01:26 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM