Users browsing this thread: 31 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
(08-29-2012, 07:27 PM)Mighty Jazzers Wrote: Ask Dr. PatientZero. This should be an actual thread in the Real Life forum so that everyone can address their health concerns.

But in seriousness, I may as well ask about this if I haven't already while we're on the subject. Note that this hasn't occurred anymore in a little more than half a year but I'd still like to know what caused it.

When I was younger, I used to occasionally wake up in the middle of the night, shivering uncontrollably. Note that a lot of the time I was covered with a blanket and I wasn't cold at the time. It was only my insides shaking, not my outside. I would just lay there, trying to stay as still as possible and stop shaking, but if wasn't able to do that after some time then I would have to get up and run to the bathroom to throw up. I felt perfectly fine the night before/when I went to bed, and I never ate anything that made my stomach react the wrong way, so I'm sure it has to do with my stomach getting too shook up and all that. I really want to know what caused this since it doesn't sound like it's happened to anyone else.

Hey remember this? It happen to me again at 5 AM this morning, this time, but for the first time, I had really bad diahrea on top of it. Apparently I haven't out-grown it after all! Big Grin
This time I had two hotdogs with nacho cheese on them the night before, but again, they were okay on my stomach when I went to bed and they've never affected me like that before.
It's pretty clear now though that diahrea is one of my most major weaknesses, as the abdominal discomfort is outright unbearable for me. I don't even mind the excessive... going, as much as the feeling you get with it. I kept curling up really tight in bed like a worm that had died I felt so bad. After struggling in the bathroom for I don't know how long I finally felt good enough to get back to sleep, about an hour later. One thing that drug it out was that I could only push really really lightly since my stomach was weak after having vomited twice. I should have taken Pepto Bismol but I didn't even feel well enough to get up and do that, I was forced to run to the bathroom each time I got up. Although it probably wouldn't have helped in that short of time span because by the time I went the second time I felt ultimately better. Fortunately my throat wasn't even that uncomfortable this time so that's a pretty major relief. On the plus side I feel one million point 99999 percent better than I did last night so that's one of the only good things about this post lol.
Also, as usual, I'm unable to go to the doctor because of crap constantly coming IRL so... that's unfortunately out of the question at this time.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Garamonde - 09-27-2012, 11:07 AM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM