Users browsing this thread: 28 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
I really do not fucking like my mom's boyfriend (Who moved in with us), and I also really don't appreciate how my mom sides more with him on just bout anything and never seems to fucking care about my end of the deal.

I'm just a more reserved person. Without a doubt when I'm out around town I'm happy to be social and hang out with people, even making small talk with people I don't really know if they're open to it, but when I'm home I just like to chill and relax. Mom's BF, however, is LOUD AND OBNOXIOUS AND IS ALWAYS ON THE GO GO GO!!!, so obviously our personalities are clashing which leads me to want to avoid him further to avoid conflict/unhappiness on either side. Somehow I'm entirely in the wrong, and my mom's reaction to the whole mess is to very strongly imply that if I don't like hanging out with him then I can get the fuck out. ("You know the apartments he used to live in are only $500 and they're right by your workplace and then you wouldn't have to put up with us!")

If you would just pay me back the ~$1200 I loaned you to buy the apartment we're in, and the ~$300 you used to buy your BF a plane ticket out of the blue to attend a wedding, and the ~$200 you used to lipo the fat out of your neck, I'd be glad to!
Thanked by: Previous, Lemonray, Maxpphire

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Devicho - 09-25-2012, 07:24 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM