Users browsing this thread: 31 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
(09-24-2012, 01:13 PM)puggsoy Wrote: No, I can access the links just fine, I knew that. What I mean is that I'm forced to view it in that stupid grid view or whatever, I can't change it to Linear or List view. There used to be a drop-down list in near the top-right of the page where I could change it, now it just says "Select Items".

I arrange my sheets (and most images) in a specific order, which I can't do now, it just smashes them at the front of the folder when I upload them. And neither sorting by Date Created nor Date Modified does it how I want. I could re-upload my images in the order I want, then just always order it by Date Created (which I think is supposed to mean date uploaded), but that's a real pain to have to do. Seriously the just could have kept those other views, there was no reason to remove them.

Oh yeah I noticed this it's pretty annoying. Though I can usually find the file I want easily anyway (of course I don't use minus for sheets anymore thus I don't have nearly as much in there so...). Tongue
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Garamonde - 09-24-2012, 06:11 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM