Users browsing this thread: 31 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
Okay so, I was in art class and then I was talking to the people at my table. I usually talk to my friend in front of me because he's actually pretty cool. While the girl next to him is a complete douchebag.

She keeps on saying I have a attitude when she gets me mad (that's her fault, obviously.) and she also judges me. Today, we were just talking about nonsense like we usually do. Then I reminded myself that I needed to do something important at home. Then she started giggling. My friend and I were confused. She whispered to my friends here and he started laughing.

I assume they were talking about masturbation since I heard a couple of words and kinda got mad since I don't like people joking like that. I told them I was talking about pixel art I had to make for Enribeaver. My friend got confused and then the girl said to him "Ya see his attitude? It's so annoying."

My head exploded for the amount of bullshit that I just heard. I just couldn't handle the stupidity.
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by recme - 09-20-2012, 09:06 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM