Users browsing this thread: 24 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
Hmm, I agree that it could be an allergy, usually they're obvious because there's redness or a rash, but not always.
Oh, and also brilliantly, you can develop an allergy over time, for example someone who lives with a dog can suddenly become allergic to dogs. (because life is hilarious sometimes)

Even if it's not an allergy we can hit the likely offenders.
If it's your mousing hand, it sounds like maybe you should get a different mouse mat, maybe a nice fabric one with a gel wrist rest, they're only a few bucks.
If it's your typing hand, pay attention to what you do with it when you're not typing. I know that sounds dumb, but it's generally not something people think about.
Could even be that your keyboard needs cleaning, just give it a wipe over with a damp cloth to get any grime off it.

Best advice on the spot; moisturise, if it's not on the surface you might have damaged the lower skin layers, it's more uncomfortable than anything else and aside from peeling when they get to the surface (painlessly) there's no long-term worry unless it's a chronic condition. (You would probably notice if all your skin was constantly peeling off, so it's not)
Moisturising is always a good idea if there's no obvious open wounds or sores, and the only side effect is making your skin all lovely and soft~
B A N D C A M P - T W I T T E R - T U M B L R - Y O U T U B E - G 1 5
Call me aggressive, call me obscene,
but you've always called me sir when you've invaded my dreams.
Thanked by: Garamonde, Previous, puggsoy

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by PatientZero - 09-16-2012, 04:36 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM