Users browsing this thread: 33 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
That's a shame. Music is such an amazing thing, I know that for a fact and I actually couldn't live without music as much as I listen to it (which is all day).
Either way thanks for the input guys! I agree that ear buds are not that great, mine that I received as a gift one Christmas got uncomfortable and the rubber ball end things got really flimsy and "soft" for lack of a better description after a while.
While these did hurt my ears some having them on yesterday I think it's because of how much I had to adjust and mess with them. I also had to have them in certain positions so they wouldn't just fall off of my small ears. They aren't totally snug against my ears but otherwise they sound amazing and as I said once I get them into a good spot and can leave them there they feel and sound great.
Actually, I just put them on again for the first time today and... they magically fit even better today than they did last night. o_O Of course they'll still fall off really easily upon swift motion but if I don't move around they feel pretty good. Maybe I'm starting to adjust to them...?
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Garamonde - 09-16-2012, 08:14 AM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM