Users browsing this thread: 31 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
I own two pairs of them and recommended them to Jetters as well. In fact, I'm probably going to buy a 3rd pair.

They aren't uncomfortable at all (though rarely there are some small issues with the earclips and the earhooks on my glasses both being in the same spot but that only happens if I'm moving around a lot with them on and only because I wear glasses, soooo) and are the best headphones I've ever used for their price.

They won't hurt your ears.
I've worn other earclips and they definitely do, but these flex and are somewhat adjustable to fit your ears.
tl;dr there's nothing to worry about

edit-
there are different types of headphones
in-ear (earbuds)
over-ear (cans)
on-ear (clips)

earbuds suck i don't care if i'm biased all of them are bad never use them.
generally speaking cans are your best bet for sound quality, but as PZ said if you want ones that let in ambient noise you'll want open-air headphones. These generally have better sound quality as well, but depending on the noise around you can be harder to hear.
As I said, for their price, the KSC75s have amazing sound quality and I use them for basically everything if I'm not at my desk using my Sennheisers or A-Ts.
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by: Garamonde

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Vipershark - 09-16-2012, 12:28 AM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM