Users browsing this thread: 23 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
If it was taken at face value more than half of the people on the internet have depression, and the rest have OCD or some other imaginary kooky-wacky "crazy" condition.
If you think you have a psychiatric condition you should see a doctor about it, not that anyone ever seems to, I guess because a doctor might not give them the diagnosis they want, or god forbid, try to treat them.

Sorry if I'm a bit on the nose about it, but after living through hell with a diagnosed and confirmed mental illness, along with the countless tests, assessments, treatments and daily problems that go along with it, you can imagine that I don't have a lot of time or sympathy for people who find a label to hide behind so they have an excuse to not do anything about the situation that's making them "ill".

If you seek help and get diagnosed and treated, you can have all the sympathy you need from me, otherwise you might as well join the cue with the rest of the countless people desperate for attention from their imaginary suffering.
B A N D C A M P - T W I T T E R - T U M B L R - Y O U T U B E - G 1 5
Call me aggressive, call me obscene,
but you've always called me sir when you've invaded my dreams.
Thanked by: Sengir, Gwen, Maxpphire

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by PatientZero - 09-08-2012, 03:07 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM