Users browsing this thread: 28 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
(09-06-2012, 08:03 PM)PatientZero Wrote:
(09-06-2012, 05:33 PM)м▲я✞H Wrote: Due to my ecig being confiscated by my parents and how how out of balance I get without a nicotine pacifier, I bought a pack of clove cigarillos. It feels good to be at ease again, but now i have to deal with smelling of cigarettes and having to smoke the entire thing in one go again, and it's at a lower nicotine mg rate so I'll have to smoke more consecutively to be satisfied.

I hate life.

I'm not your mummy or daddy so it's not up to me to tell you what legal substances you can or can't use, so let's assume I've gone over the whole "smoking is bad for you" bit here.
If you're already a smoker you no doubt know all that stuff anyway, I'd only really push it if you were just picking up the habit.

But I'm confused all up in here, if it's the nicotine hit you're after why on earth did you get cigarillos? That's madness.

Smoking a cigarette and smoking a cigar or cigarillo are two very different things, cigarettes are way more of an effective nicotine kick because you actually inhale the smoke and it goes right to your lungs and into your bloodstream.
You aren't supposed to inhale when you smoke a cigar, the smoke is way too thick and harsh, you'll just make your lungs feel like they've been shredded and turn your stomach upside down, so the amount of nicotine that you take in from the smoke is way lower and doesn't get into your system as fast.

I hadn't gotten my paycheck yet so I couldn't afford a pack of actual cigarettes. I was honestly just that desperate for nicotine. You see, I was previously vaping 36mg of nicotine and going through ehhh anywhere from half a tank on a good day to 4 tanks on a bad day. (each tank is 1ml, equal to about 6-7 cigarettes). After going a few days without it, and how it's now become almost a necessity to keep my broken mental state in a safe zone I was starting to lose it. Out of fear of an episode I went to the nearest and bought the best I could afford.

Normally this wouldn't be an issue but I'm trying to stay away from alcohol because it's frowned upon being drunk at age 18 and I struggle with alcoholism and other drug abuse(however I've been clean of the latter for quite some time). Not to mention being completely wired on it makes an episode far worse if it does occur during the intoxication.

Now that I have a paycheck and found out my parents didn't confiscate the charger nor my second battery and a few liquids I'm going to order some cartomizers for my electronic cigarette so this really shouldn't be too much of an issue anymore.
(just so I don't come off as more broke than I am, I deposit 90% of my paycheck into my account weekly, my new debit card isn't in yet so I couldn't access the funds and again as I have no car it's near impossible for me to reach a bank in a timely manner).
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Marth - 09-08-2012, 12:29 AM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM