Users browsing this thread: 29 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
hahahahahahajustkillme
I already hate, hate fuckinghate babysitting, it is causing me stress to the point where I seriously have been feeling physically unwell for weeks because of it, and then I suddenly get a nice "Hey my boyfriend is moving in, how about we move the baby's bed into your room!!" so that I can be the one to have to deal with her dad dropping her off at 5-6 am and having to hope to god she doesn't want to stay up from then because my mom will be starting a night job and won't be home at 5-6. Oh speaking of the night job of hers, her schedule won't be consistent which means unless she can work shit out I have no way at all of planning anything for work, so how the fuck am I going to work? My general manager plans schedules in advance and NOBODY ever covers for me.

Mom I'm going to kill myself someday I hope that cleaning my blood out of the carpet doesn't inconvenience you too much since I know how you hate stains.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Devicho - 09-04-2012, 07:21 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM