Users browsing this thread: 34 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
(09-03-2012, 08:29 AM)Kat Wrote: My lower back on the left side, and the side and front of me in that area it's a generally sore and hurts p.bad.

it has been doing this since a little before midnight so if I'm not feeling better by 3pm ish, I will probably go to hospital

Fun times

That sounds like the best course of action, there's obviously no way I can gauge the level of pain you're in or what kind of pain it is, but it reads to me like it's a nasty cramp.
If you want some immediate advice, I prescribe a hot water bottle on the tummy and mindless TV, warmth and distraction are good things.

That said, even if it is "just" a cramp, they can be absolute agony, and any extended pain should be taken seriously.

Pain on any level over an extended amount of time is very bad for you, psychologically and physically, since your brain is flooding you with endorphins and the focus of dealing with the pain itself will distract from other self-preservation, things like hunger, sleep or even basic personal hygiene are much less important to us than just not being in pain.

I can think of a few conditions that would cause left-side abdominal pain, but as interesting as they are and as much as I'd like to explain them, I don't want to put ideas into your head so I'm not going to mention them.
Suffice to say if the pain doesn't get better you should definitely seek medical care so they can tell you there's nothing to worry about, they can prescribe you pain relief and at the very least being told you're fine is one of the best medicines around.

Feel better, ok?
B A N D C A M P - T W I T T E R - T U M B L R - Y O U T U B E - G 1 5
Call me aggressive, call me obscene,
but you've always called me sir when you've invaded my dreams.
Thanked by: Maxpphire

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by PatientZero - 09-03-2012, 09:04 AM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM