Users browsing this thread: 30 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
So a few friends and I just left another friends house after he completely bitched me out for nothing. I'm really pissed right now because I didn't do anything, we were just talking and watching Netflix and he just starts telling me to shut up even though we're all talking and next thing I know he's telling me to shut the fuck up or I can leave. After that the other guys and I started texted and decided to leave, because holy fuck way to explode over a non issue, there's a group of 4 guys, who normally talk while watching tv.. The others say it might have been him just overreacting since a few minutes before I was messing around with beyblades, they weren't making noise or anything and he tells me to put them away because I'll damage something, so after telling him I wouldn't I put em away anyways, because it's his house and if he doesn't want me launching beyblades I suppose I need to respect that, but god damn don't explode over something we all do and only direct it at me.
He also had the audacity to text me and say it probably came from his dad saying if we ever woke him up from being to loud he might get kicked out. Yeah okay, but tell us that instead or suggest we hang out somewhere else if that actually worries you, don't fucking take it out on me and cuss me out. Not fucking cool.
I'm proud that I left the situation, awhile ago I would have just sulked the rest of the night, but I actually removed myself from it for once.
EDIT: I'm always paranoid my friends will read this stuff since they know I'm a member here...
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by: Previous

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Gwen - 09-03-2012, 03:46 AM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM