Users browsing this thread: 26 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
My little brother started hitting me for no reason what so ever, so I ignored him since hitting him back wouldn't really serve any point.

This is why I dislike when parents spoil their child to death. Like I was spoiler to death[/sacrasm], what's gotten into they're minds? They say I got all the attention, Pffft, I was all by myself pretty much most of my life, I never got attention. It's a pain in the ass, since they treat him like a saint.

I'm fed up. I'm tired of life giving me misfortune and bad luck, I might as well go with an old nickname I had, which was "Angel Plague", since I was the most unlucky person around, and I still am.

I hate life, I hate alot of things right now.

I want to move now, yet they say I can't move out, but they're willing to kick me out for stupid reasons. I can get a job so why won't they let me do what I want, which means moving out.
[Image: FK4rxzT.gif][Image: rZSrTAQ.gif][Image: QUmE6.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif][Image: 3CczX.gif][Image: qjGOacY.png][Image: smC8iWb.gif][Image: FK4rxzT.gif]
[Image: shrine.gif]
Anti-Vipershark Operation Pantsu Weapon - By Kistu-nii~ Cute

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Life keeps throwing Bricks at me, Please stop Life. - by Kami - 09-01-2012, 06:57 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM