Users browsing this thread: 29 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
Ask Dr. PatientZero. This should be an actual thread in the Real Life forum so that everyone can address their health concerns.

But in seriousness, I may as well ask about this if I haven't already while we're on the subject. Note that this hasn't occurred anymore in a little more than half a year but I'd still like to know what caused it.

When I was younger, I used to occasionally wake up in the middle of the night, shivering uncontrollably. Note that a lot of the time I was covered with a blanket and I wasn't cold at the time. It was only my insides shaking, not my outside. I would just lay there, trying to stay as still as possible and stop shaking, but if wasn't able to do that after some time then I would have to get up and run to the bathroom to throw up. I felt perfectly fine the night before/when I went to bed, and I never ate anything that made my stomach react the wrong way, so I'm sure it has to do with my stomach getting too shook up and all that. I really want to know what caused this since it doesn't sound like it's happened to anyone else.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: puggsoy

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Garamonde - 08-29-2012, 07:27 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM