Users browsing this thread: 37 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
DSU completely ignored the fact that I called to cancel all of my charges last month and charged me $1700 for a dorm room that I wouldn't be allowed to have because I have no classes up there and also charged me to rent a laptop I already returned. Fucking pissed because if I don't get this cleared up immediately, I can't go to classes this fall as I need to set up a payment plan by tomorrow's end.
EDIT: Also the more I think about it, the more I get mad about a friend. He's incredibly intelligent, and he just sits on it and doesn't forge a path for himself. He's been out of college for 2 years now, and he dropped out because he never went to class. For the second time now he promised he was going to sign up for classes, but a few days ago said that he decided he wasn't going back this year, maybe next semester/year. I'm afraid he's going to make a life out of working for Jimmy Johns, and hey I guess if he's happy with that then whatever, but with how smart he is, you can't help but wish he'd get off his ass and do something with it.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by: Previous

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Gwen - 08-26-2012, 09:45 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM