Users browsing this thread: 28 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
(08-25-2012, 09:06 AM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Why the hey is my upload speed close to Dazz's yet my download is so far behind?
It is a technical thing and I could probably explain it in more detail but let's keep it at this:
For one, contracts with your ISP define how much down- and upload you get. Most people look only at the download speed when choosing their contract so upper levels still have lower uploads since noone considers them (and most people do not really need to care as it only really affects people that upload a lot).
Upload is usually much less than download because of the common demant etc and thus there are less frequencies used for upload than for download (they do not share the same frequencies on the cable so they do not interfere with each other).

May I drop "Adobe Flash" again. Today, a new update, 11.4 rev 402? Got me another bluescreen. I seriously questin their competence now, can't they at least test their products before they throw them out. 11.3 whatevs already caused tons of issues that were only half the way fixed.
So far in my whole Win7 history I have had three or four bluescreens, all caused by the flash plugin malfunctioning. The first time I laughed, but now it's just annoying.
Thanked by: Garamonde, puggsoy

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Previous - 08-25-2012, 09:23 AM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM