Users browsing this thread: 21 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
I woke up at 2am last night after a bad dream, and didn't fall asleep again for another 2 hours or so. I woke up again at about 7, and couldn't get back to sleep even though I felt really, really tired. Already today I've nearly passed out twice, first when I got out of bed, then later when I was in the kitchen. As usual I'm feeling really stressed about a bunch of things, to the point where I can physically feel the stress building up inside of me. The headaches are pretty much constant at the moment, and I'm finding it really hard to think. Even the strongest headache pills we have in the house are doing absolutely nothing for me.

Edit: Okay, so I went upstairs a while ago to lie down since I was feeling too tired and stressed to even move properly. I managed to -slowly- climb up the stairs without trouble but by the time I got to my room I was having heart pains. Seconds after lying down on the bed, I just let myself pass out without resisting it like I had earlier.

Anyway, some time later my friend woke me up. I felt really woozy for a few minutes (I couldn't focus properly on what she was saying at first, and my vision was blurry.) But now I just feel strange. On the one hand, I'm more relaxed physically but I also feel like I could just burst into tears at any moment...
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Lemonray - 08-19-2012, 04:56 AM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM