Users browsing this thread: 26 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
Amazon is a fucking thief. Go to buy the Mp3s for an album, accidentally use old debit card I forgot to delete, and it cancels payment. Go to check my bank account, they took the money anyways, and won't let me edit the FUCKING payment so I can get my mp3s. Really pissed off, if they don't credit me back within the next few days, you can bet my ass I'm calling and going to knock some fucking heads together. I'm absolutely confused what the point of the EDIT your debit/credit for existing orders is if they won't allow me to do it. Fucking assholes, thanks for taking $9 out of my pocket, I hope you guys fucking hate death metal, and your computers force you to listen to it.
EDIT: And before anyone tells me I'm overreacting to $9 being lost, I have a tight budget, and for every paycheck I can afford $20 worth of music and still get by barely comfortably, and I stick to it because music pretty much keeps me going at this point, it's my drug, it's what gets me through a shitty day, and it's something that excites me and I want to make music with my life, so the fact that I have to go get it again, from somewhere else (Itunes) and spend $10 there, effectively ending my budget, it really fucking blows, and that's one less band's music I get to enjoy, and one less band who gets my monetary support to make more music for a huge fan such as myself and that really really really really grates my gears, especially considering I'm tired, wanted to get the album on my ipod and listen to it while I go to sleep.
So yeah. I'm mad, tired and cranky. A terrifying triad. Probably woke up somebody cursing at Amazon, so add that to something that I'll probably get a talk about tomorrow. Oh and I have to go take a drug test tomorrow, even though I've taken many for past jobs and have NEVER had work related incidents, or have I ever even touched drugs(you know, not prescription and that shit, I'm expecting someone to be a smartass, that's how cranky I am), except once a few years back, and that was an isolated incident, so I'm annoyed about that as well, and on top of that, school's starting in a few weeks, I have to return this laptop soon, and find a new one before classes, since I'll need one for programming. Shit's just seeming really peachy right now, now that it's all hitting.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Gwen - 08-16-2012, 03:28 AM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM