Users browsing this thread: 32 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
@Vipershark: My class was into the XBOX/PS3 stuff with CoD, Halo, GTA... one or two people were into Nintendo. And only 2 people knew about SNES/Genesis and all that. I remember my boyfriend was in another class (same college) and some guys were arguing who was better out of Master Chief and Doom Guy. He told me one guy said Master Chief would win because they're the same person or something? Why do these people want to make games? Sad

Crap that happens:
1. Youtube comments. Facebook comments. Things that are mindblowingly ridiculous or dumb.. (For example one guy said Super Mario 2 copied Doki Doki Panic. When actually Doki is also made by Nintendo and they chose to make it into Mario)
2. When other people talk about themselves sexually or their sex lives. Like they want to put an image in your head of them naked. Either at college or e-friends, it's weird you know?
3. When I make a coffee but it's too hot to drink. When I remember to drink it, it's gone cold Ouch!
4. Not being able to sleep because it's too warm. I prefer winter
5. Finally, when a band you like changes their music to either sell out or go mainstream. A good example is Linkin Park... I don't bash their new music, but I reckon they should have made two bands. Linkin Park makes all their old stuff, and Link Parkin makes all the new stuff. Then everyone is happy

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by PixelPixie - 08-11-2012, 08:41 AM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM