Users browsing this thread: 23 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
Just received this email today:
"Dear student,

Unfortunately we have had to cancel your class RELI 4404 Japanese Religion for Fall Semester 2012. We realize this is an imposition for many of you and we tried everything before we had to cancel the class. If you need another Religion class, please check the schedule and we will try to get you overloaded into another Religion class.

Again, we are sorry for any inconvenience."

I was really looking forward to this class, but the biggest thing that pisses me off about this is that school starts in three days and they gave me no prior notification that there was even a possibility this would happen. It's well and all that they tried "everything" before they had to cancel the class, but a little bit of heads up saying they were having problems establishing a class would have done wonders in being able to set up a back up class to take. Now I have to scrounge around for something good enough that's left, or this semester will be put me back from graduating.
好love好
ref=Comrade>/Bk/C2B/Gors,1,2//Sploder/
ref=Nindo>/Apk/Bk/Green//unno/
misc>/Diogalesu/
[Image: fFrame1Big.gif][Image: Frame1Big.gif]
[devart]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Nindo - 08-10-2012, 03:30 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM