Users browsing this thread: 20 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
Quote:That feel when someone calls you ignorant for thinking evil is real.

I'm sick to death of people making excuse after excuse for people who are truly wicked. They're either confused, or mentally ill, or just magically not to blame.

That sort of thinking makes me fucking sick.
And i'm sick to death of "ignorant" people like you just reducing the matter to something as idiotically binary as "good" and "evil" when neither concept is self-sufficient or acceptable when taken within a causative context.

Look: its as simple as this. People do things for reasons; every single thing every single person does is because of a reason, because something made them that way, and their actions are a result of everything prior. Man is defined by his biology and by the events of his life, and doing things to hurt other people and to hurt themself to the degree that many would call "evil" is not intrinsic to human nature or standard human action, which means that there is going to be some other kind of factor at work here. It could be an unconscious factor, or a conscious factor; in either case it doesn't matter.

Pointing to a cause is not the same thing as suggesting that one isn't to blame. Not even close.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by PrettyNier - 07-27-2012, 09:57 AM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM