Users browsing this thread: 29 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
At least you gave him your name. For about a week at my job some guy kept calling and asking specifically to speak to me (which is weird because I had just started a few weeks earlier at the time and didn't really know any of the customers also we don't wear any name tags or anything....) he always asked what I was wearing and if I was looking for a good time, as well as if I wanted to have fun with him. I was actually afraid to walk home from work because of this and either a co-worker or my boss drove me home for a while. It was made worse when we saw this weird guy standing outside one day, he never entered the store but I did get a phone call that day. The next day he stood in line to order something, and as the customer before him was ordering he walked out.... he's never been back since. So Devi, I know how it is, and it's shit. At least your's was a prank caller and not some actual pervert.

Back on topic, I'm depressed because I found a middle school journal of mine detailing my early stages of anorexia. I did not want to find this.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Marth - 07-23-2012, 08:09 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM