Users browsing this thread: 29 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
me, my car wrecked, my window getting broken in vegas, my teeth, my insurance, my shitty job that keeps me from affording car payments and insurance. all of it has burned through my parents money because i couldnt afford it on my own and theres basically nothing left. my friends are all out finding ways to do what they love, i'm sitting at home with almost no friends and no way of even achieving anything i want.
me, the skeleton, i feel worthless. talentless. my creativity went with highschool. i cried for the first time in years tonight except my brothers have moved out and left me here by myself.
i hate selfish thoughts but that's all i have tonight. instead of wasting my time talking to people online in highschool maybe i shouldve been doing art and writing so i'd actually be good instead of putting up the poor facade of someone who is.
the skeleton gazed out at the awful black sky tonight and nothing stared back. he did not hear a whisper of imagination, there was no light of ideas. all he had was himself and his thoughts, however hopeless they might be.
[Image: cKfiI0F.png]
Thinking of you, 
wherever you are.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by SKELTON S. SKELETON - 07-15-2012, 05:42 AM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM