Users browsing this thread: 34 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
So yeah, I opened up a bank account recently and I ended up deciding to do a online banking account last week because I thought it would have been a decent idea since I am on the internet most of the time. However the banker who helped me open the account ended up getting my email wrong (she ended up mistaking the "d" in the beginning with an "e") and I had to wait five days to change it.

So I did just that logged on, everything seems fine and all at the time. until today because now I can't even log in at all. I was wondering what the fuck was going on. I swore I put my password in there right but nope, the fucking service they have won't let me log in at all. So I wait a few hours, try again, fucking nothing. Goes to the forgot password page and I had to enter the last four digits of my SSN and my home phone. and I can't get no no matter how many times I try. And the funny thing is that I put both of those things right.

I'm fucking panicking right now because I'm fucking worried if my account got hacked, which is fucking ridiculous that it just happened to me since I only opened this just recently. I'm going to check with the people running this online service because this shouldn't be happening, at all.

I swear, if I find out it got hacked, I'm checking my balances, going to figure out how to report this, and shut down my online account completely if it's going to be that god damn cheap.

Oh and now my mother is being a bitch and my father of course has to act like a douche bag to me because I am asking for the phone so I can try to figure out what the fuck is going on.

hahahaha fuck my family, sooner I fucking get out of this place the better because honestly, I'm fucking done with them at this point. I'm not a child, they should know that, but no, they have to be cunts about every fucking thing I do
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by DioShiba - 07-07-2012, 10:27 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM