Users browsing this thread: 43 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
To add to my wonderful night, a stack of 7+ heavy ass tables fell on me and I banged my ankle and ass up real good. And to go along with that, this piece of shit that shouldn't even be called a coworker was a major douche and idiot as usual tonight with a multitude of reasons that stack up to bitching to the boss constantly about having to do his job, trying to push his job onto me, and then bitching when our boss yelled at him because I was already doing something else. For example, I was putting napkins down on the tables while everyone else finished putting down silverware, and he was just sitting on his ass doing jack shit so I asked him if he would vacuum, and right before putting in his earphones he said " I'll vacuum out in the prefunction, but you're vacuuming in here." (Basically " I'll vacuum the small room and dump the HUGE banquet hall on you.") After he left and started vacuuming the others told him that he had to vacuum the banquet room as well as there's only one spot on our checklist for vacuuming, not two, and he can't just dump it on me when I was actually doing something to begin with, and from then on he just bitches about how the boss should make me vacuum, and everyone, especially me just wanted to knock him the fuck out.
I hate this guy so much. Oh and my ass and ankle hurt a lot. But I appreciate that my boss and coworkers who are becoming friends don't let people walk all over me since I don't really speak up for myself a lot. I'd put this in neutral but even with the good outcome, all of it just puts me in a generally bad mood because of that idiot.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Gwen - 07-07-2012, 04:19 AM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM