Users browsing this thread: 20 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
So just when it seems I'm pulling my finances together, I got in a very very very minor fender bender and nicked a lady's bumper, but just enough to file a police report, so now on top of a $120 ticket, I'm paying for the damage out of pocket, and she didn't answer my call, so lets hope she calls back, and I'm going to be dropped from my parent's insurance due to the ticket and will have to get my own insurance at a rate that I won't be able to afford due to me being a male 19 year old. So the world is fucking great right now, my finances are going right back down the hole, and I might possibly have a car that will just sit and collect dust. Oh and my friends are laughing at me about this. Really fucking funny guys, hahaha.
What makes me the most angry is that while I know the accident was my fault, the damage to her car is so minor you can't even see it unless you get down on your knees and look, so basically I'm breaking my wallet for what amounts to a tiny, insignificant tiny little dent under her rear bumper.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Gwen - 07-06-2012, 05:44 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM