Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
The laptop's USB mouse has chosen to gone haywire. I mean, it's no wonder, considering how many times it's fallen on the floor, but only about 10% of the time (probably less) has it been my fault, yet I use it the most and thus am suffering the most. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, a lot of the time I have to plug it in and out 10 times before it starts working, only to screw up again 15 minutes after. It goes on, off, on, off, and then just dies. I mean, the trackpad still works, so I can still navigate, but not nearly as easily as with a mouse.
Let alone the fact that I can't edit images, test World of Goo levels, or play most of my games. Do you know how it feels to try and play TF2 with a mouse that doesn't work half the time? It's excruciating. The only reason I'm doing it at all is to get as many Piles of Ash as I can before the 7th, maybe I can actually find something other than a Scorched Crate for once. Although knowing my luck I wouldn't bet on it.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by puggsoy - 07-03-2012, 04:39 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM