Users browsing this thread: 39 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
Oops, possible medical issue, ho!

Now keep in mind I don't have a doctor because, well, I actually don't know, I just don't. I also have no clue how to get one and since I don't live with my mom, welp!

I am still covered under her medical insurance though.

Anyway it is like 7:50am and I have yet to fall asleep due to severe stomach pain. It just has started to fade away nowish and well, I was in pain since about 1:30-2am. I've lately (like for the past week) been in pain about an hour or so after I eat, haven't been hungry really, haven't been eating near as much food as normal, and poo issues (I'll leave it at that.). I'm assuming digesting food is causing me pain and issues for whatever reason.

Now I understand the appropriate responce is "go see a doctor" but I literally have no clue how to go find one if that makes sense. I could go to the ER, there is a hospital right down the street, but I'm not sure if that is a better option either.

Alternatively it could be due to stress, but being the little ball of stress and worry that I am and have had no stomach problems due to it before, I don't think so.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Maxpphire - 06-25-2012, 06:59 AM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM