Users browsing this thread: 32 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
(06-13-2012, 06:30 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Oh my gosh, I was having that too! I didn't know what was causing it, but didn't think it was really anything. Is there any way to downgrade it? Blank
Sadly, I don't think so. It does, however, be a problem with Firefox-Flash interaction, as Opera scolls just fine - Chrome, too. It might actually be a problem with the Firefox flash plugin or the was Firefox handles these things, it's hard to tell.

Oooookaydokey, I think I found the worm. Go to Firefox "Options" -> "Advanced". "General" tab, "Browsing" section. Uncheck "Use hardware acceleration when available". That might help the scrolling issue. Some video cards really don't like that feature. Thought of that because Photoshops went all crazy with ativated hardware acceleration, too.
I'm still not sure about my bluescreens, though! Memory dump never works!

Talking about jobs, at my old job (production line, interior lights for GM/Opel cars) people were trying to get each other kicked out and at some point someone even sabotaged parts (after QA) of others with quite serious scraches or missing lightbulbs and all that (which was stupid because everyone immediately knew that it was no mistake at QA, but sabotage). I'm glad I only worked there until I could go to university, but I felt sorry for my coworkers who just wanted to have a job to make a living and couldn't get something better.
Thanked by: Garamonde

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Previous - 06-14-2012, 03:33 AM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM