Users browsing this thread: 31 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
Hey Flannel, I experienced that once (ok not once, but this was the one that made me change my mindset). I was on a foreing country and wanted to see/go to some places. It was a group thing, but nobody was bound to anyone, and naturally, some things I had more interest in than others. So what I did? I went wherever the fuck I wanted. I noticed that when you do that, people start to miss you. Do whatever you feel like, if you want to see something don't ask if they want to see it too, say "Hey, I'm going to check this out" and go. Trust me, you'll feel better and more independent. You shouldn't feel "left behind" by your friends, you should feel more "I did what I wanted to do".

About the relationship part. Relationships are tricky things, but try to enjoy the freedom you have now <: Even if you don't want it, just enjoy life, these things happen eventually as long as you keep yourself open for opportunities and stuff. It's hard to, um, "find" a relationship, you should be open to meet new people and find interesting people (an advice I really really suck at following).
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Mutsukki - 06-11-2012, 11:52 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM