Users browsing this thread: 33 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
I'm not happy with life, I feel like I'm a third wheel to my own life, like today at the falls, had enough fun, but my friends left me behind constantly, just because I wanted to go deeper into some spots, they just went on without me, leaving megoing through to turn around and see them hundreds of yards off. Then we went into a cafe to get a drink of water, and everyone just sat down so I went outside and laid out in the grass for near 20 minutes, just watching the sky, thinking "Man, everyone else but me is in a happy relationship, while I'm stuck in a rut" And I'm trying to get out of that rut, but life doesn't seem to want to give me that boost I need to get out. Instead it seems to want to just stomp on my fingers, throwing back down the well. Example, it looks like my Hemorrhoids are back, I'm starting to bleed increasingly again, the women I find interesting are already taken, leaving me stuck in that third wheel position every time I hang out with friends, as their girlfriends or in my friends' case, sex buddy are always showcasing the fact that they are sex buddies everywhere leaving me in situations I don't find comfortable, so I usually remove myself from them like today at the falls, but all that does is leave me sitting away from my friends, bored to tears, and no one ever seems to notice and the cycle goes on.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Gwen - 06-11-2012, 11:40 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM