Users browsing this thread: 28 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
My great grandmother died this morning at the age of 95.

I cannot believe it, this is an entirely surreal feeling. I have already cried my heart out and I still feel like crying. However I have had so many wonderful times with her since I was little, and I will always hold these dear memories of the precious time I spent with her in my heart for as long as I live. I was always very happy when I knew I was going to her house to stay with her, because I had so much fun and was very happy there with her. She was an incredible person in my life and it hurts so much knowing that she is gone, especially since this is my very first experience losing a close family member. I'm trying really hard to be strong and move on though, because I know that is what she would want.

I can at least feel happy of the fact that she didn't suffer in any way when she passed. She was in that unresponsive sleeping state for all of yesterday so she was completely peaceful.

Remember everyone... Always, always cherish the times you spend with those you care about, even the bad ones, and tell them you love them, because you never know when you will lose them forever...

Rest in peace, Nan Nan, I will always remember you, miss you and love you.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Garamonde - 06-10-2012, 12:53 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM