Users browsing this thread: 28 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
Got my first paycheck from my stadium job. Make WAY LESS than I thought I was making. Learned I make $4 +10% commission so if I work a stretch of 7 games where I'll work anywhere from 3-5 hours, the most I make around is around $100 for 7 days of work, and sales are not good this season so I'll be making around 30-60 more based on terrible to average sales. This makes me quite mad, as I work around 17 hours at my other job every other week and that garners in $170 for a 2 or 3 day period of working. I feel like I'm wasting my time at the stadium job when I could get another hotel job, easily balance the two out, and make some serious money. And I could probably get my old front desk job back, so it's sounding like a serious option atm, as I'm not going to bust my back and do a shit ton of work for piss poor pay, even if I work with cool people. Need to see Gale again though, so I can get her number hopefully Shy
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by: Previous

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Gwen - 06-06-2012, 09:21 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM