Users browsing this thread: 29 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
(05-31-2012, 09:34 AM)LeleleleMAXIMUM Wrote:
(05-31-2012, 01:38 AM)Gwen Wrote: With my group of friends, I'm the third fucking wheel every time we hang out. This fucking sucks so much. Especially when they always fucking do stuff in front of me.

yo, haha. this was me two years ago when i hung out with 2 couples (that's 4 friends if you're into mathematics). they were fun to talk to, but sometimes, they just idk snap and start making out in front of me. i just learned to space out. what's even weirder is they do this DURING conversations, so it got really awkward. i just told them to tone it down a bit, and they did. hope this helps.

i'm poopy sad because there are only 24 hours in a day and that isn't enough to do everything i want (which includes taking a four-hour nap at 1 in the afternoon).
After two of them left, my friend who was staying for the night asked for sex advice, knowing full well I have no experience in that department, and it was an awkward conversation..it went as so.
Friend: "Bastard, would you have sex with her? I mean, I know she wants to and I know I want to, but I don't know if in the next few days"
Me: "Uhm..... >.<' .... I'm going to play some more Two Worlds II...."
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Gwen - 05-31-2012, 04:10 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM