Users browsing this thread: 27 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
i'm losing ebay auctions left and right. holy shit. <_>

to make things worse, there's a local smash bros. brawl tournament being held near my house. $5 to get in, winner takes pot of money.
now that sounds cool and all, until i find out that my competition consists of nobodies i knew from high school who have no impening future plans

it's weird because they're completely ODDBALL people that i absolutely couldnt stand from my old highschool

- one is a guy that i kinda wasnt too thrilled to be friends with. i'm really not a dick about knowing this guy but this guy was just...bad. he was very unclean, rarely showered, and several times cockroaches have crawled out of his backpack in the library.
- the other two are girls i knew from the Dark Ages of highschool where i thought i'd be forever an eternal virgin
- one resembles a horse, almost wrecked one of my highschool friendships HARD, and has told me "oh yea im into uniformed guys" - mainly cos i dont think she has any desire to actually work - her big diva ass can just live off the fat of the land provided by her flavor of the week ex-navy guy whos kinda fuckin crazy
- the other is a fluked one-time love thing that i absolutely fucked myself over in and then later found out that she was my best friend's second cousin
awk-waaaard

planning to take my girlfriend with me to this event only results in me hard fucking myself over and potentially getting punched in the face by a trailer trash boyfriend

the thing is, the tourney isn't gonna do that great with 103 people on the (facebook) invite list and i for the record know that around here its more like super trash bros

what doesn't help is asking my friends on wifi to help me "practice" only to get 1v2ed by them every game

sigh
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Kosheh - 05-31-2012, 03:16 AM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM