Users browsing this thread: 22 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
So my mom has to borrow about $1200 from me to pay for our first months rent in our new apartment we'll be moving into, which is roughly half my bank account total checking/savings combined. I wouldn't have to loan this out, were it not for the fact that my stepdad (Who my mom is thankfully divorcing.) deciding that "Oh yeah, I have student loans, I should pretend to keep on those to some degree" and winding up getting both of their tax returns taken away. My mom filed to get her half since it was only him that fucked up, but it'll still be a month or more before she gets the money which would've gone towards the apartment.

At least she promised to pay me back with the tax returns when she gets them, but this whole thing could've been avoided if my stepdad gave a shit about the people around him.

Now if only I didn't have to babysit half the week which cut my hours and thus my paychecks to at most ~100 a week.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Devicho - 05-27-2012, 10:34 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM