Users browsing this thread: 32 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
(05-25-2012, 02:17 PM)The Bat-hound Wrote:
(05-25-2012, 02:04 PM)Rλy Wrote: >Have an IQ of 138 (Higher than 99.4% of total population)
>Still feel dumb sometimes

I've begun thinking of it like this: Me being relatively smarter than most people, is like a tortoise being relatively faster than other tortoises. He'll still be slow as hell because tortoises are incredibly slow to begin with.

like a slowpoke with a jolly nature

yo you wanna be timid. a timid slowpoke is always good
then show 'em what's good with a trick room or two

(05-26-2012, 03:05 AM)Dazz Wrote: I'm fed up of people being idiots... Making drama because they have nothing to do...
That includes here, but it also includes somebody I won't name that pretty much everyone here agrees is a douche.

is it me? ):

but uh, i can totally understand this feeling. when people do dumb shit on this forum, it's not precisely dazz's fault. this does not make dazz "one of them". dazz, as he said, rips sprites and this is his hobby. if this is what I think this is about, dazz wasn't around for any of those things though he usually gets wind of them later.

im down with all of you guys. but when a demographic changes on a forum happens so radically after a dramatic fallout, that doesn't mean you come back and troll the shit out of them once you already know realize how nihilistic misogynist immature stupid and ignorant everyone is.
it kinda blows being a new person on a forum and then a bunch of internet cool kids come back, make a post, and then suddenly half a dozen people ive never seen post before come out of the woodwork and now suddenly that one person has an entourage. that sure makes me want to be that person after 500 posts!

i'll put it this way: you'll notice with a site like this (being we're not so tightly knit as, say, another community i wont mention, "dead horse beaters" should know who im talking about) that there are probably a ton of naive posters and new faces now. most people have moved on from the other incarnations of this site as they've probably gone on to get jobs, have found another way to make a living, etc. if your pals have ~moved on~, you have two options: either continue posting and help shape the new generation of posters, or take that as a hint from your departed friends to follow suit. i'm not sure what to tell you guys at this point :/

i love the shit out of you guys (you still should know who i'm talking about), but really: if you guys are going to gripe about how naive and perhaps nihilistic the new community is, your opinions aren't going to mean anything and we're not going to care unless you actually try to shape the new generation.

sincerely, another admin who is tired of logging on to the forum to read yet another 100 posts of baby vomit every time a person on the internet makes an insensitive joke that isnt funny

(05-26-2012, 05:57 AM)Koopaul Wrote: Amen, right now I'm looking forward. There's a cool system update I've been waiting for on this site quite some time now! I can't wait Dazz! Just keep your eyes on the prize and don't worry about this crap.

We got a bright future!

(05-26-2012, 05:57 AM)Koopaul Wrote: a cool system update

that's...typically my job around here <<

but honestly who looks forward to a bunch of mybb security hole patches >>;
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: Vipershark, Garamonde

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Kosheh - 05-26-2012, 06:49 AM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM