Users browsing this thread: 31 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
Right this a big rant so hold those turds in your ass before you shit all over yourself in sheer ANGER at what your about to read.

Not too long ago my laptop team had used it's last phoenix down and my HDD ran out of HP and needed to be taken to be cured. Sadly, like the start of so many RPGs - all it's memory was lost.

Thankfully I had everything on external HDD #1 - but this decided it didn't like me and thus changed ownership without my consent.

But at least external HDD #2 was fine, the one with all my media on to keep my entertained during these rough times. Mr PS3 had other ideas mind. After being repaired for £50 to remove the evil spirit of the YLoD it did it again while external HDD #2 was plugged in and BAM - it died.

Pretty shitty right? Well let's get shittier...

So I contact WD about HDD #2, it's a simple replacement job. If I open it to recover my data it's warranty is void (and data recovery is like £100+ depending how shit goes down). Having no spare kidneys to trade I sent it off to be replaced.

I get one back, before I even open it I can feel it moving around the box. This is the shittiest packaging I have every know. It was in a bag, with some cheap foam holders around which didn't secure it in the box as the box was far too big.

So does it work? Well I don't fucking know to be honest. They requested that I sent all cables with it, so I did. The power-plug I got back was some god awful £2 looking car-boot piece of crap which can't even power it up for more than a second.

Time to get my ass back on to support and sort this mess out... OH NOES ITZ DWNNNN!!111

Yeah the damn support page is going under maintenance. I can't register on the forums because that's having stuff done to it until the 22nd, now the 23rd and then probably the 24th.

The support page claims that because of the changes I need to do "forgot my password" to get a new one. I enter my email, click "I forgot my password" only to be led to an error page saying "That user already exist." Yes I know it fucking exist I'm trying to reset my password! You know, the thing you fucking told me to do!

So next time you see someone wearing a WD T-shirt punch him in the nuts.

- End Rant
[Image: randomimage.cgi]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Goemar - 05-23-2012, 05:54 AM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM